- Facebook Ads:
Facebook Ads are a great way to promote your business. It will allow you to reach a specific audience. Facebook ads are pick out by gender, location, and interests. Traditional advertising doesn’t usually allow for this much customization. Facebook has over 1 billion users and, it is an enormous potential market for businesses to advertise their products or services.
Whether you sell shoes or services with Facebook advertising, you can target people more likely to be interested in your offerings with pinpoint accuracy. It is good news to small business owners. They can effectively promote their products and services without spending a ton of money on traditional advertising.
- What is Facebook advertising?
Facebook is a social networking site that allows businesses to run advertising. These ads allow companies to promote their products and services to potential customers. Facebook offers three types of ads: a) Sponsored Stories. b) text ads that appear in the news feed. C) right-side ads that appear on the side of a user’s page based on audience interests and actions.
3. Benefits of Facebook ads for Businesses:
- The main reason this option is so popular is that it tends to be vastly affordable.
- You can target specific audiences by location, age, gender, and interests on Facebook.
- Facebook ads are an excellent way to get your brand in front of a large number of people. The ads are displayed only to the people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.
- Businesses can do a lot more with advertising on Facebook. They can also create their brand pages, interact with existing and potential customers, and even post videos to engage their audience.
- How to Setup an Ad Campaign:
- Creating an ad requires a campaign and ad set. To make these, go to the Ads Manager and select Create Campaign to get started. Before you publish your first ad, make sure you’ve completed a complete campaign and ad set.
- Before launching your ad campaign, you need to decide what you want to achieve with it. You have to choose whether you want the ads to introduce new products or services, build brand awareness, or increase sales.
- You will need to determine the goal of your ad campaign before creating one, and it will help you select the objective that is best for your business.
- The buying type is a crucial factor for a successful campaign. It will show how you want to pay for your ads, what target audience you would like to reach, and how frequently you would like the ads to appear.
Campaign creation step-by-step process:
- Go to the ads manager and select your ad network account. Choose Create Campaign button to get started.
- Select the objective according to the campaign goal. The objectives are three types. a) Awareness b) Consideration c) Conversion
Facebook Awareness campaigns help to increase perception among people who are not aware of what you offer. In the Facebook Awareness objective, you can set a brand awareness goal or a reach goal.
Facebook’s consideration objective helps to build a relationship between a business and its customers. The consideration objective consists of Traffic, Engagement, App Installs, Video Views, Lead Generation, Messages goals.
Conversions objective helps to generate specific actions on websites from the customers. This action can include landing page views, purchases, phone calls, messages, and more. The Facebook pixel or Conversions API for sites is mandatory, as well as App Events for apps.
- Enter a descriptive name for your campaigns.
- Choose buying type as an auction.
- Select campaign budget optimization. There are two types of budget optimization a) Daily budget optimization & b) Lifetime budget optimization. You can choose either daily or lifetime budgets according to your convenience.
To set a daily budget, go to your ad set and click “Edit.” Then, in the “Budget” section, choose the option that works for you.
You can also set a lifetime budget by clicking on “Budget” and choosing “Lifetime Budget.”
Ad set creation:
- Provide an ad set name for your campaigns.
- Choose a campaign start date and end date.
- Facebook has a variety of users, and each one has different interests. It is vital to know who you are targeting to get the most out of your campaigns. When creating an advertisement, there are four features that you can choose from; location, age, gender, and detailed targets. Location targeting will allow you to specify where your ads should appear.
- Choose placements for your ad. There are two types of placements on Facebook. a) Automatic placements b) Manual placements.
- a) Automatic placements: Automatic placements control by Facebook. Facebook will place your ad on relevant pages, users, and apps specifically related to the interests you have indicated.
- b) Manual Placements: Manually placing your ad means that you tell Facebook where you want it to be. Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger are all available for manual placements.
You can choose placement based on your campaign goal; if you want an audience of Instagram users, for example, select Instagram only.
- Provide a name for the ad creative. Next, you need to select your business page. For example, if you want to target a Facebook audience, you can choose a Facebook page only. If you like to target an Instagram audience, you can select an Instagram page only. If you want to target both Facebook & Instagram, then you can choose both pages.
- Ad set up: You can set up the by selecting a create an ad or use an existing post.
a) Create Ad: The Create Ad has three types of ad formats. Those are Single Image or Video Ads, Carousel Ads, Collection Ads. In these ad formats, you require images or videos with a headline, description text.
- b) Use Existing Post: Use the existing post ad format you can create from your live business page(Facebook & Instagram) posts.
- The last step is to publish your campaigns.
Here is the quick process to start your Facebook campaign that is: Go to Ads Manager > Click on Create > Choose campaign name, buying type & budget > Ad set up – Choose campaign start & end date, Audiences, & placements > Set up an ad by choosing to create an ad or use existing post > Publish
Facebook Ads have been a very effective way to drive traffic and sales for many businesses. While they can be a bit challenging to set up, this guide has provided you with the information you need to get started right away.